Brighton's Chris Hughton disappointed Jay Rodriguez cleared of racial abuse charges
Liverpool target Alisson will not be sold this summer, according to Roma president James Pallotta.
Alisson has yes to concede a goal at the Stadio Olimpico in the Champions League this season and many of Europe's top clubs have been linked with a summer bid for his services, with Real Madrid also tracking him.
Pallotta, who dived into one of the Eternal City's fountains after the midweek victory over Barcelona, says he will not listen to any offers as he looks to hold on to the 25-year-old.
"We have no intention of selling him," he told Sky Sport Italia. "I mean zero at all. I'm sure some people will probably come in with some bids, but I don't have any interest in selling him, he's a great goalkeeper.
"When we got him, I thought the same thing and as far as I'm concerned, I mean no!"
Qualifying for next season's Champions League will guarantee Pallotta's club greater revenue next season and make it easier for them to reject bids for their players. Sunday's night's goalless draw against Lazio in the Rome derby was a missed opportunity to cement their place in the top four.
"We've got a few games left and we've got to take care of business for next year," he said. "[The point against Lazio is] better than nothing. I'm a little disappointed but like I said, we've got to take care of business in the next bunch of games."
Roma host Genoa on Wednesday before travelling to Ferrara to face SPAL next weekend, ahead of a trip to Anfield for the first leg of a Champions League semifinal clash against a club owned by his fellow Bostonian John W. Henry -- a tie Pallotta believes could go either way.
"Yes, why not, I mean we're not playing [just for fun] -- I think we match up really well against Liverpool," he said. "They're really tough and I think we match up really well, and it's going to be fun to have a Boston derby."
Ben Gladwell reports on Serie A, the Italian national team and the Bundesliga for ESPN FC, UEFA and the Press Association. @UEFAcomBenG.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek has said he is yet to make a decision about his Chelsea future.
Midfielder Loftus-Cheek, on loan at Crystal Palace, produced an impressive performance in Saturday's 3-2 win over Brighton at Selhurst Park.
The win eased Palace's relegation fears, with Loftus-Cheek assured in only his fourth appearance of 2018.
Palace manager Roy Hodgson backed the 22-year-old to earn a place in Gareth Southgate's England squad for the World Cup, and there are suggestions that he would like to sign Loftus-Cheek from Chelsea on a permanent basis.
"I really haven't thought about what's going to happen next season," Loftus-Cheek said. "I've still got a few games now. I'm focused with Palace.
"Whatever happens next season, I'm not really looking at that right now. I'll deal with that when it comes."
Loftus-Cheek said he was relishing a more significant role with Palace after spending three years on the fringes of the Chelsea first team.
"The experience of being a Premier League player playing every week is just massive," he added.
"The feeling of it, of getting three points, I'm just not used to it. Every game means something, the supporters are fantastic and since I've come to Palace I've learnt to fight as a team and for the three points.
"We still have a lot of fighting to do, so I'm very grateful for Palace and for the season I've had."
England boss Southgate is an admirer of Loftus-Cheek, who was named man of the match on his international debut in November's friendly against Germany at Wembley.
Injuries have curtailed the midfielder's progress since then, but he has not given up hope of going to Russia.
Asked whether he was still targeting a World Cup place, Loftus-Cheek said: "Yes -- fitness is a big thing.
"I'm starting to feel improvements now. The first 90 [minutes back from injury] was the hardest so I'll keep it going and try and get as fit as I can and as sharp as I can."
Liam is ESPN FC's Chelsea correspondent. Follow him on Twitter: @Liam_Twomey.
Brighton manager Chris Hughton said he is disappointed that West Bromwich Albion striker Jay Rodriguez was cleared of a charge of racial abuse against Gaetan Bong.
Rodriguez was accused of using "abusive and/or insulting words, which included a reference to ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race" toward Bong during a Premier League match at The Hawthorns in January that West Brom won 2-0.
Rodriguez, who scored West Brom's goal at Manchester United on Sunday, assuring Manchester City of the title -- has denied what he described as a "false allegation."
The Football Association stressed there had been "no suggestion by any party involved in this case that this was a malicious or fabricated complaint," and said it was "completely satisfied that this was a complaint made in absolute good faith."
Rodriguez claimed he simply commented that Bong had bad breath.
Hughton praised the way the FA communicated its findings throughout the investigation but remains unhappy with the outcome.
"The wording in both statements, from the FA and the committee, says the right things," Hughton said. "Some of the wording, in effect, says [Bong] was right to make the complaint.
"It says it was not proven. There was other wording in there, too, which I think exonerates him from making the accusation. How [Bong] has dealt with it, his own reply, shows what kind of person he is.
"There are particular words from both statements that suggest it wasn't improper for him to make the accusation and from both parties it's not a question of not believing what he said.
"He's a very strong individual, very disciplined. You could see that by the words in his own reply. He'll look to put this behind him and concentrate on what will be a very tough end to the season."