Capacity: 10 226 people
Kenilworth Road Stadium (almost always known simply as Kenilworth Road) is a football stadium in Luton, Bedfordshire, England. It has been home to Luton Town Football Club since 1905, when financial complications forced the club to leave its previous location at Dunstable Road. The ground has also hosted women's and youth international matches, as well as a number of local competitions. The 10,226 all-seater stadium is situated in Bury Park, one mile (1.6 km) west of the centre of Luton. It is named after the road which runs along one end of it, but the official address is 1 Maple Road. Kenilworth Road hosted football in the Southern League until 1920, and in the Football League until 2009, when Luton were relegated to the Conference National. The ground is known for the artificial playing surface which was present from 1985 to 1991, the unusual entrance to the Oak Road End, and the five-season ban on away supporters that Luton Town imposed following a riot by visiting fans in 1985. Floodlights were fitted in 1953, and the ground became all-seated in 1986. The record attendance of 30,069 was set in 1959, in an FA Cup sixth round replay against Blackpool.